This document is for Celery's development version, which can be significantly different from previous releases. Get the stable docs here: 3.1.
default_app= <Celery default:0x7f5c22a5e1d0>¶
- main (str) – Name of the main module if running as __main__. This is used as the prefix for auto-generated task names.
- broker (str) – URL of the default broker used.
- loader (str, type) – The loader class, or the name of the loader
class to use. Default is
- backend (str, type) – The result store backend class, or the name of the
backend class to use. Default is the value of the
- amqp (str, type) – AMQP object or class name.
- events (str, type) – Events object or class name.
- log (str, type) – Log object or class name.
- control (str, type) – Control object or class name.
- set_as_current (bool) – Make this the global current app.
- tasks (str, type) – A task registry or the name of a registry class.
- include (List[str]) – List of modules every worker should import.
- fixups (List[str]) – List of fix-up plug-ins (see e.g.
- autofinalize (bool) – If set to False a
RuntimeErrorwill be raised if the task registry or tasks are used before the app is finalized.
- config_source (str, type) – receives a class with class level attributes that allows configurating Celery from a single object. All attributes described in the documentation can be defined.